Air Duct Cleaning Process
The Air Duct Cleaning Process — A Breath of Fresh Air.
Our air duct cleaning process is state-of-the-art with successful results — customer after customer. We deploy advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums.
Air Duct Cleaning — Step by Step:
- Removal and cleaning of registers.
- Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
- Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
- Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
- Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
- Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.
Why Air Duct Cleaning?
The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five health risks.
97% of homes have indoor air quality issues.*
Dirty coils and ducts use as much as 30% more energy than clean ones.**
*Air Advice, State of Our Indoor Air Report, 2007.